Saturday, August 23, 2014

From My Shelf Books & Gifts more than a bookstore, back to school with cool lunchboxes...



It's that time of year that parents look forward to, and kids just want to wring a few more days out of summer vacation. It's time to go back to school. My nephew usually isn't excited, but he's a Doctor Who fan (the preferred nomenclature is Whovian, and this school year, he's going back with a Doctor Who lunch box. The lunch box is shaped like a T.A.R.D.I.S which looks like an old British police box, but in the show is actually the main character's space ship/time travel device.


Doctor Who has been around for a long time, but it was as popular as when I was a kid. Star Wars was the big thing when I was a kid, and I had a Star War lunch box, and I make sure the store has one too, because the Force is still with us.

From My Shelf Books & Gifts also has cool lunch boxes that weren't around with I was of school age. We have Edgar Alan Poe, Guardians of the Galaxy, My Little Pony, Game of Thrones, and one that has "Human Organs" written on it, just in case that bully try to steal your PB & J. Speaking if crimes, we have Crime Scene" sandwich bags and "quarantine" sandwich bags Each box contains ten of each.

No comments:

Post a Comment