Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Fall in Love at From My Shelf Books & Gifts


I was talking to a single friend of mine, and he was really discouraged. He's having a hard time meeting women. In the age of social media, people don't seem to leave their house. Where do you do to meet people?

I met my wife doing a play. I had entered a play writing contest, but did not win. I decided to be in a play to observe the inner workings more, and to get new ideas. My wife was in another of the plays. She also loved books and we ended up opening a bookstore together.

Are you Single? Is your dating pool not as deep as you'd like? Maybe you aren't into the bar scene. It can be hard to meet people. Sure, there's social media, but I mean really connect with someone.

At From My Shelf Books, we've already had several marriage proposals over the last decade, and we see many happy couples browse for books. Now it is your turn.

Visit From My Shelf Books February 14th from 6 to 8PM and meet other singles that love books. Everyone who loves books is welcome. From My Shelf Books East Ave Wellsboro. Love your local bookstore; we'll love you back. Love us on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment