Friday, June 13, 2008

Check out this awesome slideshow from my friend & fan Brian!

Bryan Robinson, special member at From My Shelf, nice man, fellow book fiend and writer, made a really cool slideshow of the bookstore!!! If you'd like to see all the things offered at the store, and lots of cool photos of how it looks this summer of 2008, check out this link:

http://www.slide.com/r/iU5efYdm6z-K-zsN8AJZKAjGPVY1UZRa?current_view=TICKER&previous_view=TICKER_MENU_SHARE&previous_action=SHARE&cid=1297036692699914154

You can copy and paste the entire link into your browser, I guess, because I can't seem to make it an active link here in this post. I'll work on that. OR you can go to the list to the left, where Hobo's favorite links are listed, and click on the one for "slideshow of the bookstore!" Yay, Bryan, and thanks!!

Cheers,

Hobo

No comments:

Post a Comment