Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kasey's end of the year catch-up

Read the Printed Word!

**

I always end up doing this: at the end of the year, after Christmas, I play "catch up" with the blog, posting all the columns I wrote this past year that DIDN'T get copied to "Hobo's Books" after appearing in the local newspapers.

I would like to have them available here, especially since our editor, Natalie Kennedy, wants some feedback as to which 3 articles she might send in from each of us to "compete" for the Keystone Awards.

I'd love to have feedback from you folks -- any friends, readers, bloggers, bookstore lovers -- who might have a little time to read over some of our posts/articles/columns from the last year, to see which ones you like best.

As 2012 draws to a close, I answered a question in my "Q & A a Day" journal: "Do you want to know how it ends?" My answer this year is: "absolutely not!" If I knew what was going to happen in advance, there are so many things I probably wouldn't have done, and my life would be less rich for fearing to take certain risks. 2012 was a rockier road than I ever imagined it would be, but for all that, I'm glad to be here, and am looking forward to 2013.

So, here goes a quick slide back through many of my columns for 2012! Enjoy the ride!

--Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment