Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Monster Hunter: Nemesis

Kevin Coolidge

I'm thrilled to be able to say that Larry Correia's new book Monster Hunter: Nemesis comes out today. It's the 5th in the series. It's just a couple years ago I discovered Monster Hunter International, the first in this series.

It turns out that monsters are real, and that's why I found myself devouring Monster Hunter International by Larry Correia. Creatures from myth, legend, and B-movies are out there. Lurking in the shadows, seeking our destruction, or just plain hungry. Monster Hunter International is the number one agency for eradication of evil.

Larry went from self-publishing his first book, being picked up by Baen publishing, to being a best selling author, and this year he has been nominated for a Hugo, one of the best known prizes in science fiction and fantasy. Larry is a great writer and he's a great guy. I'm looking forward to reading the next adrenalin fueled fun read...


No comments:

Post a Comment