Monday, August 15, 2016

Join the Crew of Operation Ragnarok!


My first novella, Operation Ragnarok is out. It’s a mythical adventure with comedic elements about a group of aging Dungeons & Dragons players going through a mid-life crisis, instead of the little red corvette, they decide to steal, pilfer a Viking longship from a museum. It’s a tale of friendship, sacrifice, and unleashing Hel on Earth.

Here’s the part where I ask my friends & family to buy it. It’s not for everyone, but if you like the TV show The Big Bang Theory, Norse Mythology, D&D, the Vikings, and Pop Culture, you’ll love it. It’s just $9.99. You can buy it off From My Shelf Books & Gifts website, and I’ll sell it for just 7.99 and only 1.99 to ship.

The shipping comes up higher in the cart when you check out, but I’ll adjust. Shipping is just 1.99 for anything, no matter how many copies you purchase. If the total is more than $30.00, the shipping is completely free. You can help make Operation Ragnarok a go, and have a fun, fast-paced read.

Thank you for joining my crew!


You can click on the cover to be taken to the link to purchase Operation Ragnarok

No comments:

Post a Comment