Monday, April 24, 2017

The Totally Ninja Raccoons Are Available at the Green Free Library!!



I was a voracious reader as a child. My parents couldn't have kept me and my sisters supplied with reading materials. I received books for Christmas, and Easter and my birthday. I spent my allowance on books, but it was my local library, The Green Free Library in Wellsboro Pennsylvania, that filled the rest of the need.

I'm happy to announce that the Green Free Library now has the first five books in the Totally Ninja Raccoon series. Your child can now check them out and see just how fun they are. People started asking for them, and the library responded.

If your library or school doesn't have the Totally Ninja Raccoons, just ask. They are available from the usual sources for libraries. I'm starting to do more library and school events, and would love to visit your local library or school. Just contact me at From My Shelf Books & Gifts at 570-724-5793 and we'll get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment