Sunday, January 6, 2019

Molly Goes to the Marantz Collection



I love to write, but my artistic talent is still at 5th grade level. I have several talented artists that have worked with me on my books.

I love to see them get the attention they deserve. Stephanie Webb is my illustrator for "Molly, the Dog with Diabetes" This book was recently purchased by a representative of Kent State University for the Marantz Picturebook Collection for the Study of Picturebook Art.

The librarian that was cataloging the book reached out to Stephanie so she could include in the catalog record the medium/media used to create the artwork. This is Stephanie's first book, and she was thrilled to be contacted.

For those that wish to know, "Molly" was illustrated old school with water colour, prisma colours and ink. You can contact her and check her artwork out on "Genre of Stubby" on Facebook. Give her a like and keep her in mind for your artistic needs.


1 comment:

  1. I am very happy for Stephanie and very proud of her. I received my copy of the book and everyone here at the campus thought it was wonderful and really appreciated her illustrations. Congratulations to both of you!

    ReplyDelete