Thursday, May 9, 2019

I'm Going on an Adventure, Come With Me!


Tomorrow, I turn 50. Soon, my feed will be full of birthday greetings. It's fun. Many people run a charity fund-raiser. I'm going to do something more inclusive.

I'm a writer and a small business owner. If you'd like to do something for my birthday, purchase one of my books. I have 12 to choose from.

Now, not every book is for every person. So, here's where the charity comes in. You can purchase my book and donate it to your local library or organization of choice.

Eleven of my books are children books, and as a writer and indie bookstore owner, literacy is vital to me.

You can buy all my books at From My Shelf Books & Gifts...either at the store, or via our website. You can even have it sent directly to the person, library, or school of your choice.

If you have a favorite local bookstore, you could order the books from there and support a writer and an indie bookstore. All my books are available at the whole-seller Ingram.

Now, maybe things are a little tight now, and I understand that. You can also review my books at Goodreads or even Amazon. I'm a bookstore owner, and Amazon is not my friend, but as an author I can't ignore the dragon in the room.

You can also leave a review for From My Shelf Books & Gifts on Tripadvisor or Google. Small business people loathe Yelp. You can Google "Billion Dollar Bully" to find out more.

Many of you have supported me, or I wouldn't still be putting out books and I thank you. I fully expect Gandalf to appear tomorrow. I'm turning 50, and I'm going on an adventure. Come with me.

1 comment: