Thursday, June 20, 2019

Laurel Festival 2019


I had a great time at Wellsboro's Laurel Festival 2019. This was my third year as an author on the Green. I love doing festivals and meeting old and new fans alike. If you didn't catch me here, follow me on Facebook. The Totally Ninja Raccoons have their own Facebook page.

You can also follow From My Shelf Books & Gifts. I share my events there as well.

If you'd like to buy copies of my books, you can buy signed, personalized copies at From My Shelf Books & Gifts. You can buy copies wherever books are sold, but being a bookstore owner, I encourage you to buy them from a bookstore.

My thanks to Lonny and First News Now for this photo. It lead to a charming story. Lonny posted it and a woman came to my booth the next day. She had purchased a copy of "Hobo Finds a Home" online, and she didn't know I was the author.

She come to me to buy another copy, as "Hobo Finds a Home" is her granddaughter's favorite book. There's nothing an author likes to hear more!



Image provided by Lonny Frost © June 14, 2019.






No comments:

Post a Comment