Tuesday, October 22, 2019

The Totally Ninja Raccoons


After querying two years and getting several really promising responses, but no ultimate contract, I began to self-publish my children's series, The Totally Ninja Raccoons, in December of 2015. Since then, I have sold around 6,500 copies in my series, and about 1,600 so far this year. This is before we're getting into the Christmas season.

No, that's not impressive compared to Jeff Kinney, or Dav Pilkey, but the majority of those books were sold out of my small store in rural Pennsylvania, and 90% within a 50-mile radius. I do a lot of local/regional festivals.

What type of sales would I have if exposed to a population of 1 million people? Five million? Children love my books. I share a lot of the same readers as Dav Pilkey, and I think the children in your life would love the Totally Ninja Raccoons.

Please, let me know if you, or anyone in your network would be interested in the next big hit for children's books. I would love to sell you a signed, personalized copy.



Click on the Three Brothers to order today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment