Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Kevin Vs. the Frost Giants

Kevin Coolidge

I've been watching Vikings on the History channel, and I wonder if I wasn't born into the wrong age. Is it too late to pick up an ax and invade England? I think I would have made a great berserker.

I've always liked mythology, and one of my favorites is Norse mythology. I find it more colorful than most. I prefer the Norse version of Armageddon, which is called Ragnarok.

The gods will fight at the side of men, and there will be mead and meat served afterwards. Much better fare than those other end of the world scenarios.

That's why I was happy to find out that the Valhalla Project is recruiting--excellent pay with no questions asked. Age of Odin written by James Lovegrove will give give hope to those who feel they were born out of place and time. It's never too late to get your Götterdämmerung* on...

*German version of Ragnarok


If you'd like to buy this book, why not buy it where you tried it? Simply click on the photo below, or the title, highlighted throughout this post, to purchase the book at From My Shelf Books & Gifts, and to support the writers of this fine blog ;) We thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment