Friday, July 15, 2016

Double Points All Weekend Long!



It’s been ten years since From My Shelf Books & Gifts opened our doors. This weekend From My Shelf Books is having a customer appreciation all weekend long. Every customer earns double points on every purchase.

Points? Have you heard of our awesome reward program? Every dollar spent earns a point, and points can be spent to earn big discounts and free merchandise. This weekend every dollar earns you two points.

From My Shelf Books & Gifts has brought Wellsboro many special events over the years, but this July is extra special. For the entire month of July, From My Shelf Books is hosting “Where’s Waldo”. You can seek and find Waldo in 25 Wellsboro businesses, have fun, and win prizes. Just pick up your “Where’s Waldo” passport at From My Shelf Books.

There’s a new Harry Potter book coming out, and on July 30th from 5PM to 1AM From My Shelf Books is hosting a Harry Potter party to celebrate. It’s so big we have to call it an extravaganza. You can pre-order the book now at From My Shelf Books. The book is your ticket to the party. There will be games and Harry Potter themed activities galore.


No comments:

Post a Comment