Monday, May 1, 2017

Could You Help Wellsboro Pennsylvania Make the Top Ten?


My family is from Wellsboro. I was born in Wellsboro. I've moved away and moved back to Wellsboro. I love Wellsboro. That's why I nominated Wellsboro for 2017 America’s Main Streets contest. The winner gets $25,000 cash to go towards downtown re-vitalization and shop local campaigns, which would be great. My goal was to give Wellsboro and surrounding Tioga County some needed promotion. Well, with your help, Wellsboro made the second round and made it to the top twenty-five.

Now, Wellsboro needs your help to make it to the top ten. Here's how to do it. You can visit the From My Shelf Books & Gifts Facebook page where it will be pinned to the top, or visit MainStreetContest.com to vote. You can vote once a day from an IP address until the stroke of midnight May 28 EST. Then the top ten main streets in America will proceed to Round 3, where a panel of judges will choose the winner. The winner will be announced June 3rd.

“The goal of this inaugural Independent We Stand ‘America’s Main Streets’ contest is to promote the importance and strong economic benefits of Main Streets and the small businesses that help them thrive,” says Independent We Stand co-founder Bill Brunelle. “We are so pleased to see how passionate people are about their Main Streets.

That's my goal too. I'm invested in Wellsboro. I own a Wellsboro small business, From My Shelf Books & Gifts, with my wife Kasey Cox Coolidge, and remember the Wellsboro Main Street of my youth. It was a great going downtown. It still is, but it could be better. With your votes, and your patronage, we can all make Wellsboro and Tioga County stronger for the future.


CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO BE TAKEN TO THE WEBSITE TO CAST YOUR VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment