Monday, July 15, 2019

Huck & Finn , Bookstore Cats



Hello Tall Cats

I am Huck. I am a bookstore cat. I am the cat at From My Shelf Books. My brother Finn also is a bookstore cat, but he mostly sleeps. You might have seen us in "Bookstore Cats" by Brandon Schultz. I'm the handsome one.

We now have our own book called "Huck & Finn, Bookstore Cats"( ISBN: 9781646339952) Notice how I come first? Anyway, it's a great book.

The book retails for 8.99 and you can get an autographed copy here. It's available wherever books are sold. If your local bookstore doesn't have it in stock, they can order it.

It's a children's picture book, but it's sure to be a hit with lovers of cats and books and bookstores.

OK, I have to shelve these books and take my cat nap.

Thanks

Huck, the Cat at From My Shelf Books & Gifts

No comments:

Post a Comment