Sunday, July 21, 2019

Wellsboro Pennsylvania Has One of America's Best UPS Drivers!




Thirteen is my lucky number. I've been a part of From My Shelf Books & Gifts for 13 years, and I just recently published my 13th book. The book is called "Huck & Finn, The Bookstore Cats"

It's a children's picture book about a day in the life of our bookstore cats, Huck and Finn. We get UPS deliveries Monday through Friday and most of those days over the last 13 years it's been Joe Hannon.

Our cat Huck loves boxes. Most cats do. One of Huck's jobs is to sit on the boxes and help un-pack. He often comes running when Joe delivers, and he hops right on top of the boxes.

I decided to put a scene in with Joe and Huck. I asked Joe first and took his photo with his permission for the book illustrator to work with. I feel it captures the spirit of their interaction.

Joe has always been a great UPS driver, cheerful and hard-working. If he is on another route or on vacation, I notice. It's not that the other drivers aren't good at their job. It's just that Joe has that something extra.

Joe is out of the Williamsport Pennsylvania hub, but he delivers all over Tioga County, but mostly Wellsboro and the businesses of Wellsboro. When I posted this image of Joe and Huck to social media, it went viral locally. People just love Joe.

Help make Joe as well-known as he should be. If you see Joe, tell him you've seen his book, or buy a copy and have Joe sign his page if you are on his route. If you love cats, books, bookstores, or Joe the UPS guy, you are going to love this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment