Sunday, February 2, 2020

Kevin Will be at the Maryland Renaissance Festival in August



In August of 2019, I was a guest at Children's Weekend at the Maryland Renaissance Festival. It was a LOT of fun. If you've never been, I heartily recommend it, and I've been officially asked back for 2020.

The Maryland Renaissance Festival has become the region's premier outdoor event and the second largest Renaissance Festival in the country. Since the Festival's first season as a ramshackle village in 1977, the event has matured into a large theme show with more than 1,300 participants and 280,000 guests per season.

There are several themed weekends, and I'll be attending Children's Weekend August 29th and 30th. Kids 15 and under, with an accompanying adult ticket purchased, are admitted free. CHILDREN UNDER 15 DO NOT NEED A TICKET FOR August 29th & 30th.

I can't wait for this great event. In addition to signing books, I watched jousting, threw axes, and drank mead. This is a really child friendly festival with a lot of fun activities for children to participate.

If you can't wait until August to meet me, I can be found most days at From My Shelf Books & Gifts. I also do several events a year and post those events to my Facebook page. I also love doing school events. If you are interested, contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment