Monday, August 18, 2014

Eight Years Already?



July was a busy month for us at the bookstore. We debuted our new web series, won our “petty” court case, hosted our second “Where’s Waldo”, and stopped writing for the Wellsboro Gazette. We were so busy doing what we do that we let our 8 year anniversary of the bookstore come and go.

Everyone at From My Shelf Books & Gifts wants to thank everyone who made all of this possible. My goal was to help create the type of bookstore that I wished were here when I was growing up in Wellsboro, and with the help of my wife, an awesome staff, a couple of cats and the community, I believe I have succeeded.

From My Shelf Books isn’t going anywhere. We’re happy here and we are going to keep on doing what we do: Talking about books, introducing new books, bringing our hometown great book related events, and being a member of our community.

Thanks Folks!

Kevin Coolidge, owner of From My Shelf Books

No comments:

Post a Comment