Monday, November 28, 2016

What I want for Christmas...


I'm a writer. One of the great things about being a writer is that no one can stop you. You just have to write. It doesn't, however, mean you will be a successful writer.

I'm a successful writer, as many enjoy my writing, and that makes me happy as a writer, but I'm not very successful financially. For Christmas, I'd like to change that, and you can help.

You might not read my genre of writing, but it is Christmas, and if one of my books would be appropriate for someone on your list, I would very much appreciate that you consider one of my titles. Even if you don't buy a book, you can share this post, and help me tap into the power of the Internet to get the word out on my words.

My books are sold wherever books are sold. You can get autographed and personalized copies at From My Shelf Books & Gifts in Wellsboro either in person or on the website.

I'm not famous or even that well known outside of my little town. My autograph might not make a big difference to you. So, you can order them at your local bookstore. They probably don't stock them, as there is just so many books and just so much room. You can also get them online as well. All the major places to buy books online stock them if you have a gift certificate to your favorite website.

I have a children's series called The Totally Ninja Raccoons that children are enjoying. It's most for second to fourth grade, depending on reading level, though I have younger and older readers.


I also have a picture book great for children up to five years old, and those we love cats. It's my first book and about how my cat Hobo came to live with me. It did go out of print, but I was able to bring it back.


I've also written an adult novella called Operation Ragnarok. It's a fast-paced book about a group of Dungeon & Dragon players who are going through a mid-life crisis and decide to "pilfer" a Viking longboat from a museum, and they unleash the end of the world.


People who enjoy Norse Myths, role-playing games, and popular culture will love it. It's been called the Big Bang Theory on steroids. It's a fun read.

What I'd like for Christmas is to get more of my books out there. Give one of them a try. I think you'll love them, or share this post around and help a writer out.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment