Wednesday, April 1, 2015

My Yoga Guru: Your Ultimate Yoga Instructor



Your ultimate yoga instructor

"My Yoga Guru" is a revolutionary new approach in health tuition. It offers the expert advice and step-by-step instruction of a fully illustrated book along with a free App that allows you to monitor your progress and access handy visual guides.

Each pose is explained with simple-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, which include common mistakes and related activities that will help you hone perfect technique and develop advanced skills.

The FREE APP* is a key part of the My Guru experience. With it you can access a visual guide to all the My Guru instruction--wherever and whenever you need to. You can also build, adapt and save sessions as well as monitor your progress.
Wherever you are, your Yoga Guru is there for you

"*The My Yoga Guru App is for iPad and iPhone."

No comments:

Post a Comment