Tuesday, March 14, 2017

From My Shelf Books & Gifts Ships



From My Shelf Books & Gifts is a real store with over 60,000 books, gifts and games that you can browse, people that you can talk to, and cats you can pet, but we do the online thing too.


From My Shelf Books ships everyday. We have a website that connects with our whole-seller for new books, we sell a lot of our new and used books on half com, and sell many of our eccentric gifts on our Ebay store.

From My Shelf Books also embraces the older ways. Meaning, you can call us up at 570-724-5793 and place an order with us over the phone. Many of our regulars love talking to a real person. We also hand deliver within a 5 mile radius of downtown Wellsboro.


From My Shelf Books & Gifts is your hometown bookstore, and if we aren't....we could be.


No comments:

Post a Comment