Thursday, March 9, 2017

More Monster Stickers!



I just got more Story Monster Approved stickers in today. I went through all that I had. The first book in the Totally Ninja Raccoons has been Story Monster Approved, that means both adults and children love them. Get your copy today and find out why...


You can purchase The Totally Ninja Raccoons Meet Bigfoot at From My Shelf Books & Gifts in Wellsboro. Of course, we sell them online. You can also purchase them from any bookstore. If they don't stock it, they can order it. You support two bookstores that way.

You can also ask your school or public librarian to purchase them. I love libraries and would love to have the Totally Ninja Raccoons in more libraries. The public library in Galeton Pennsylvania has at least the first two in the series. There are currently five in the series, and children and adults are loving them. There's more to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment