Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Operation Ragnarok Mugs


I just got in my first batch of Operation Ragnarok mugs, and they look great. Operation Ragnarok is my fist adult novella. Operation Ragnarok is a fantastical adventure with comedic elements about a group of Dungeon & Dragon players going through a mid-life crisis, instead of the little red corvette, they decide to steal a Viking longship from a museum and release an ancient evil. It's a story of friendship, sacrifice, and unleashing Hel on Earth.

Of course, you don't have to have read the book to enjoy this mug with artwork from the novella. Great for fans of Vikings, Norse Mythology, Viking Longboats,Dungeons & Dragons and more.

These mugs sell for just $11.99 each, and will be 6.50 if I have to ship. Just got 12 in this first batch, but will have more in soon at From My Shelf Books & Gifts. You can put coffee, mead, or your liquid of choice in this mug.



















No comments:

Post a Comment