Wednesday, October 12, 2016

I Lost Weight by Eating Bacon and Saying No to Jogging


I've lost over fifty pounds since May 1st, and I did it without jogging and not giving up bacon. I'm a writer, and I thought to myself, "I should write a book about it." Then I found out that someone already wrote a great book about it. It's called "Eat Bacon, Don't Jog"

This book tells you to forget about every assumption you might have about diet and exercise. In more than 100 short compelling essays, Eat Bacon, Don't Jog shows why eating fat makes us thing and cardio makes us stressed and hungry, and not all calories are equal--all with the latest science to back it up.

If you are tired of long cardio sessions with little or no result, eating low fat and making little if any progress, it's time for a change. There are many books out there that talk about this, but this book sums it up nicely, and is a great place to start if you've been thinking about eating low carb, or if your present exercise routine is NOT getting you results.


No comments:

Post a Comment